If your refrigerator is giving you a case of hot and cold, we can help with any fridge on the fritz. Aable Appliance Repair in Louisville, KY is ready to help with dependable service that will keep the milk from spoiling.
Typically, the lifetime of a fridge is between 6-10 years. Our professional technicians are able to diagnose and fix problems whether large or small to keep your appliances running strong.
Some repairs may be simple like a broken ice maker, or faulty temperature gauge, other repairs such as those for newer, high tech appliances can be a little more extensive. Our specialists handle each job with care and expert precision.
FRIDGE BRANDS WE REPAIR
We come to your home with a fully stocked truck ready to maintain, fix, or replace common parts, with technicians trained to work on all any fridge including these major brands:
- and More
It was perfect. I have no complaints. He fixed the refrigerator. I asked him if the refrigerator is going to last for another year and he said it absolutely will. I think the pricing was fair. He did come back when he said he was coming back. He was very nice.”
MOST COMMON REFRIGERATOR REPAIRS
Sometimes it can be hard to see whether its worth fixing the fridge or whether it’s time to replace the unit entirely. We provide an honest diagnostic and estimate to help you determine whether it’s worth repairing your appliance, or time for a replacement. Some of the most common repairs for refrigerators include:
- Ice maker problems or not working
- Fridge not cooling or maintaining temperature
- Not cold enough, or too cold
- Door latch failure / broken door seal
- Problems dispensing water or ice
- Runs constantly without stopping
- Making strange or loud noises while running
- Water leaking inside or around the refrigerator
- Sweating and leaving perspiration on the outside
- Not turning on at all
FRIDGE MAINTENANCE TIPS
- Make sure your fridge is set between 37 to 40 degrees and the freezer at 0 degrees.
- Change the filters at least every 6 months.
- Make sure your refrigerator is level.
- Clean the coils to be sure they are not covered in dust or pet hair.
- Toss out the old ice about once a month.
Call Aable Appliance as soon as you notice anything out of the ordinary with your fridge. Taking care of your refrigerator is about keeping your food is safe to consume and protecting your investment. If your appliance is not performing as it should, it’s time to call in the experts before it gets worse.
If your appliance is in need of repair or maintenance, Aable Appliance Repair of Louisville, KY is ready to help. We offer evening and weekend service to accommodate your schedule. Contact us through our request form online, or give us a call today!