The dishwasher is one of the most durable appliances in your home, but when it is not working properly, it takes mealtime from peaceful to panic. If you find water on the floor, or your dishes come out dingy, dirty, or sticky, we can help with that.
We provide fast, honest, and reliable appliance service to save you the cost of purchasing a new machine and ensure your dishwasher lasts for years and years. For each service call we come to your home prompt and ready to repair your appliance. Our professional technicians have the expertise to to diagnose your problems on site and offer a reliable estimate before beginning any work.
Common Dishwasher Repairs
Some of the most common dishwasher repair calls include:
- Will not start
- Leaking water
- Water is not filling (or not draining)
- My spray arms will not move, or function correctly
- Keeps stopping due to a loose plug
- My water pressure is too low
- Motor will not turn on (or off)
Reliable Dishwasher Repair Services
For over 30 years, Aable Appliance Repair has delivered top-notch maintenance and repairs of dishwashers across the Louisville, KY and Southern Indiana area. As a locally owned and operated company, our clients know that they can depend on us for professional care at very competitive prices. Our technicians are available for evening and weekend repairs with with no extra charges for parts or labor. During normal business hours, the service charge is applied to the cost of your dishwasher repair (residential only).
Dishwasher Brands We Service
Our technicians are trained to work on all major brands, makes, and models and fix any problem large or small. We provide service and parts for all major brands including:
- and More
Dishwasher Maintenance Tips
- Run the hot water on the adjacent sink until the water heats up before starting your machine.
- Make sure the temperature on your home’s hot water heater is between 120 – 125 degrees.
- Don’t use a rinse aid if your detergent already includes one.
- Clean the spray arm jets, trap, and filters regularly with soap and water. Once a month, run an empty cycle with vinegar.
- Don’t overcrowd your dishwasher racks.
- Clean the trap.
If your dishwasher is in need of repair or maintenance, Aable Appliance Repair of Louisville is ready to help. We offer evening and weekend service to accommodate your schedule. Contact us through our service request form online, or give us a call today.